How to make it to if you have a zapper but you don't have it in use you can press a button and if you have a zapper in your hand it will open a popup

Kinda tricky JUST HELP

Please use proper grammar in the future. And then, Button → Checker → Popup: Button Pressed → Check if Zapper Amount > 0, Check Passed → Open Popup @leo1

3 Likes

ok! I will sorry ill be more profesinal but tysm

1 Like

I fixed the grammar in the title

1 Like

Does my reply help, though?

I am really confused maby simplify it or add pictures

So, get a Button, A Checker, and a popup. Now, wire the Button to the Checker, with “Button Pressed → Run Check”. The Checker should check if the player has a zapper in the Check #1 section. Then, wire the Checker to the popup, with “Check Passed → Open Popup”

is this better, @leo1?

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-02-20 19.11.13
like this?

Yes. Can I see the settings in your checker?

like that the button connects to checker checker runs to popup? if so TYSM and have a nice night!

Yes! It’s correct!

?

Do Greater than 0, or if you have multiple legendary zappers it won’t work. Then you’re done!

what I meant is that if u have the evil eye to where u can shoot it it will open 1 popup and if its not where u can shoot it but still in ur inventory It opens up a nother popup

and theres only 1 evel eye

Oh, you want to sense if you can shoot the gadget? Sorry, but that’s Impossible. I think, at least

its all good maby if I ut it to where it says drop ur weapon or not and if they do then it ends and if not it opens a popup
if thats good I’ll do that!

That can work, too.

for the last one there is currently no way to detect whether or whether not you are holding anything

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.