How to make it so that 2 minutes after you buy something from a vending machine you get an item?

I know that the vending machine needs to be set to transmit on channel and you need a repeater but I don’t know what exactly to do.

2 Likes

You could have it set off trigger with a delay of 2 min, and hook that up to an item granter

1 Like

or you could have to repeater goes off after 2 min also hooked up to an item granted, but you will also need to disable the repeated when done.

1 Like

If you do not want the player to have the item when they purchase it and 2 min later you will have an item granted give -1 amount of [insert item] when purchased from the vending machine.

1 Like

Have the vending machine trigger a trigger with a 2 minute delay. Then have the trigger hooked up to an item granter that gives the item. Then just prevent the vending machine from granting the item, by immidiently removing it with an item granter set to -1.

1 Like

Thanks for the summary and step-by-step take on my ideas

1 Like

was that ever slighlty sarcastic, @Pickle-Person ?
but anyway i was gonna say do what @Pickle-Person said

1 Like

Did that sound sarcastic, I did not mean it that way, I’m sorry :worried:

1 Like

I know, you dont like sarcasm :blush:

2 Likes

I only use sarcasm IRL because that can’t be as easily mistaken

1 Like

what is irl?

1 Like

In real life like not on the internet but in person

1 Like

oh ok fair enough

1 Like

and also I hate only hate when sarcasm gets mistaken, not when someone uses it

1 Like

Just use two wire repeaters set to 60 seconds each.

1 Like

There are many ways to do this :grin:

1 Like

@discobot help me please

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@discobot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. — Epictetus

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like