How to make DOORS - By Fuzzy

No I did not quit don’t worry! :smiley:

Wiki is made by @Fuzzy , please do not edit out anything and respect the rules.

How to make DOORS - By @Fuzzy

• So, the first step would be to make the elevator. Of course, you have to include the spawn pad.

This is how I did it by using the “Gym Floor” terrain as the floor, and the “Boardwalk” terrain as the walls.
I mean, it’s not the best… Yet…
Oh, and I also used “Dark Scraps” as the background.
Reference image -
Screenshot 2024-04-11 7.41.55 PM

(Don’t forget these options:)

• After you do that, place a teleporter in the box you made with “Target group” set to 1, and “Visible In-Game” set to No.

• Then, you must go somewhere else on your map, and place another teleporter once you build a base for the first room. Then, insert these options onto your teleporter.

• Then, make sure you put the teleporter in the middle of where you made the second elevator.

Then add an opening to your elevator by using “exposed boardwalk” to make the exit of the elevator. Like this :

8 Likes

yassss i cant wait for this 2 be finished

in the mean times ill try to make it

7 Likes

Screenshot 2024-04-12 6.31.38 PM
darn 2 ppl who play battle cats likes my post

5 Likes

I think it’s just in honor of Haiasi, but I’m gonna go now. I’m developing my map.

2 Likes

This is in honor of Haisai (o7), they’re arguably one of the best users here.

3 Likes

lol wait what is this supposed to mean xD

Haisai is a user on the forums, know for their Battle Cats pfp. They’ve been super helpful for a long time, on the level of Wolf_Technology. They’re worth the honor :star_struck:

hm… Cool! Ah I gotta keep making this don’t I…

uhh, I already made a guide

This is another version, a newer one, (Even though yours is pretty recent) and I will try to get EVERYTHING here. (I am not saying you won’t…) and also - I just want to make a simple guide.

ok then you should put the Fuzzians Version in the title

@Txme_Lxss made the title

I do play battle cats but I have the pfp for Haiasi as the others said. BTW I also can’t wait for this to finish Txme_Lxss!

Also, Fuzzians? :confused: Why would you call it Fuzzians? (I just want to know)

The reason he said this was because people like to use a representation of their name in the guide title to show that this is their way of doing things.

No, I am making this. He just helped me a bit…

oh my bad! I didn’t look at the wiki edits… What I said still applies for the reason though

Makes sense… Though I don’t have the title right now…

1 Like

Wdym you don’t have the title? As in an idea?

I mean like- I can’t edit it right now. Only @Txme_Lxss can right now.

1 Like