Pretty good, though!
thank @California_Love ! ![]()
Litwick. He is the only poke mon I need, he makes the paper visible at night. Lampent, he makes so much easy, then Chandelure, he makes the room light up.
Really Nice!
I love the squirtle!
what do you mean by that, do you want me to make litwix?
ok, I will try to make it ![]()
more pokemon added
Thank you kindly! I will use this repeatedly!
thank you panda @Pandapants2000
Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.
The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.
While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.
If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum ![]()
As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.
- Caternaught
ok, do you like the pokemon that I made that you asked for @Caternaught ?
yes, i love them!
![]()
![]()
You should make Sinistea.
ok @VWOOM
@Pandapants2000
Can you make garchomp??
sure, but its the weekend so no not yet
Nice guide
Off topic
Did ya j0in my map once (Me THE HACKER with pink stache)
