How to make chains [mini guide👌] (art)

Making the first link:

• First you are going to need a text device.
  • Once you have your text device you must change the text so that it says [0]
  • change the color of the text to a gray. (I would suggest R51 G51 B51)
  • change the font to Staatliches and the font size to 50. Your end result should look like this:

Making the chain:

once you have made the first link you need to duplicate that link and connect to another link by the long side like so:

Once you have done that you need to connect something to one or both ends of the chain like this:

Or you could have it connected to only one side of the chain, just make sure you make it look like it has some drag to it:

Notes: I would suggest making it so that chains in the air are in the above layer, and chains that are on the ground are in the below layer.

Let me know if I should make another guide for the platforming mode!

29 Likes

Wow, this is cool. It’d be nice to see this in Platformer Creative. I love how realistic it looks, but isn’t this also art?

(Outta likes, sorry)

9 Likes

Heyyy Nice guide (Read very fast)

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I was going to ask, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Foxy please don’t change my tags without asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me know if I should make another guide for the platforming mode!

2 Likes

Oh yes please. Your Platformer guides are good, and I love those guides because they are rarer. I keep making guides on games while I see others doing other stuff which is cool.

platformer!!!

(I’m excited to see how everyone reacts once Platformer is free, but for now I get to make mroe guides because no one is here already making them)

2 Likes

Maybe I could use this chain of yours to drag someone… Specifically a Stache who keeps trying to steal from a bank, eh, @StacheIsTaken?

6 Likes

Super cool! This would be great for rpg maps and just decorating.

1 Like

Wow! This is an amazing guide! It looks super realistic!
I’m giving the :heart: tenth like!
Also the :bear: CALIFORNIA APPROVAL! :bear:

1 Like

Nice! Lonewolf0230 approved

1 Like

These chains look amazing! Nice guide. Time to make the animation for this hehe…

@Blizzy or use the chains to capture one specific dragon that has eaten me once…

2 Likes

Do you have any decoration ideas?

1 Like

One thing, maybe add a shadow using barriers just to enhance the in-the-air effect? I recommend a black circle barrier (no border), at 30% alpha, on the below-player layer.
Otherwise, it looks amazing : D and I love it

maybe a chain necklace on a coathanger/ necklace hanger. or a chain for a dungeon
necklace hanging on a necklace hanger:
Screenshot 2024-04-03 5.22.04 PM

2 Likes

wow good job I like it!!

@BreathTaking or I can use them to capture a wolf or two…

2 Likes

eep! i’m glad I left my wolf form a while ago…

Who said I couldn’t use a dragon to mycollection I mean, I only have 87… why not 88?,

1 Like

-boops DANIOOLA (because yes) and fades into the void-
he he he