How to make campground map (Difficulty: 🟩)

Hey! This is my first post, if there is anything you think I could improve please tell me!
I’m going to show you how to make a campground using props+terrain.

So first you want to make sure your background terrain is set to grass (you could also use dry/snowy grass?) Then using dirt or asphalt road make a road.

Then you can use some wooden fences to make separate spaces like this

Then you can add a tent. You can either use the circus tent in props or try to make your own.

If you want to be really complex you can see how to be able to go inside a tent with this tutorial by Chong (Just change the house to a tent): How to build a house you can walk into ch. 2 | TUTORIAL | Difficulty:🟩

Next you can add some more props to make your campsite better such as a campfire (More on that below), water well, firewood stack, plants, etc.

To make a fire you can take two logs and put them like this

Screenshot 2023-11-21 1.50.08 PM

Then go to devices and get a text device and for the text put a fire emoji

So then make it really big and put it on top of the logs and you have your campfire.

Screenshot 2023-11-21 1.54.00 PM

Then you can make a few more camp spaces and put in some trees and you have your campground!

Finished campground:

Hope you like it! If there is anything I can improve just tell me in the comments below!

3 Likes

Nice guide @GrinchyGimkitGamer

Nice guide! Watch out for sharing personal info in your images. Also, be sure to credit any guides already on this topic, or where you got prop designs!

Ok. Thanks for the feedback!

oooo cool guide reminds me of a certain map i cant remember…

No problem, If you need any help with anything tag me, the members/regulars, and/or the mods(if it is beyond our comprehension)

Btw: Thanks to The_7th_Dragon for the original campfire guide:

1 Like

Nice guide!

1 Like

Bump

Oh clearing cache helped also nice gude dude!

Great guide, @GrinchyGimkitGamer!