How to make animation! [DISCONTINUED]

good guide!

the next update will be the last one on this post because I will have run out of editing time, so I will be making a new one.

1 Like

I won’t be working on a new guide for the next few months (2 minimum) because I want to focus more on my own game instead of spending hours on a guide no one will fully read. I’ll keep y’all updated on when I come back and when my map will be released.

i think you ran out of editing time

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think you have a high enough Trust Level, @spikelord

Sorry for the confusion, I meant I won’t be working on this guide OR making a new one to continue it.

bump?

I made a guide like yours, I didn’t know it was like yours, but it got flagged, I went in and credited you, even though it was a bit different. So now my post was flagged, I was just trying to help people.

about a month, time to be Bumped

3 Likes

Is this a wiki if not has the time to edit already run out? If yes then the wip tag should be taken off

Bump

1 Like

Cool guide bump:

3 Likes

I’m not currently working on this guide anymore, and there’s a 50/50 chance I won’t ever finish it, so if any TL3 could change the title to “How to make animation! [DISCONTINUED]” or something along those lines to signify that this isn’t being updated, that would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

Ummm already told you this before, but guides don’t need to be bumped for 5 days…

1 Like

Wait, isn’t it impossible regardless as you lost editing time?

1 Like

Yes, that is part of the reason, but I could’ve made a part 2 guide and added a link to it. I stopped working on it because it was getting too boring and I would never know if someone used animation in their game, so why not make an S-tier game that uses animation? It’s also a little bit of burnout because it is a LOT of typing, but not the biggest reason. I may come back if I finish my current game.

2 Likes

I always use your animations!

1 Like

BUMP

oops I just happened to Bump into here

1 Like