How to make An Item Dropper (For Bedwars - Difficulty: 🟨)

@LxmasHasCandy congrats man, you are now one of the most trusted members on the forum! :partying_face:

1 Like

Me still waiting for you to be regular because you are 100% trusted here

were? oh well.

1 Like

Thought “were” meant “you’re trusted 100%”

OFF-TOPIC ALERT, OFF-TOPIC ALERT!

1 Like

Just note deleted posts count as flagged.

Also somehow it still says i’m a member, even though i have access to tl3 stuff?

Congrats!!!

1 Like

i saw that, weird and i know, it just means don’t flag it.

1 Like

Nice job on entering the Gimvengers @trust_level_3!

1 Like

Ay, you finally got it! Congrats, @LxmasHasCandy!

1 Like

Yeah so when you become @trust_level_3 you become a Gimvenger? is that how it works?

1 Like

Gimavengers have been pretty much dissolved

1 Like

Oh i thought it was a great idea to show what that user is and expresses them self as.

We’ve had some issues of people thinking we’re entitled and lots of off topic posts at one point. Also people using this title without permission. As just a nickname/self proclaimed title, go ahead! As a widespread title, that won’t work and I should have learned that from the Unfeatured Helper stuff.

2 Likes

Yep. Unfeatured helper is the participation award of the old forums.

1 Like

No, but most of the Gimvengers are TL3s.

1 Like

I’ve been in the GimAvengers before, but i left because you can put it as your title, and you can’t really force anyone to remove it. It’s also because people post off-topic things, so i left.

This is a good idea! Nice!

1 Like

Yeah, that was pretty annoying. I wonder who made that VIP chat room for the guardians and gimavengers only?

1 Like

From what I heard, Lxmas made it.

The unfeatured helpers were a movement to stop people helping for fame and power, but just to help and be a good person. It made things a lot more sincere. I think though when the GimAvengers were established, it caused what the unfeatured helpers tried to prevent. It made people want to help only because they wanted a shiny title.