How to make an attack for a boss

how do i make a attack with a warning before the attack?

i have this so far, but it isn’t working.
The barrier is deactivated beforehand, but it isn’t turning on again.

how about a notifcation with yellow warning sign to alert you and repeat it everytime its triggered whatever attack

that would be the barrier, which has no collision.

what are you using as the boss

wait what… so the attack is a barrier?

i haven’t made the boss yet, i want to make the attacks first.

the barrier is a warning, and the laser is the attack

well what activats the lazer

it is a consecutive loop. it is in the bottom right of the boss room

set it so when the lazer is about to be activated make a screen overlay appear that is bright red so you notice it

i have a video of what i want too

that’s what the barrier is there for.
(i gotta go eat)

Next time you show a picture with code please delete it. Speaking of which I joined to see if it was active, (And it is).
Second of all use Trigger clocks instead of repeaters
Third of all use noticfation that when it disapears as the attack happens by using a Trigger clock
Fourth put pictures with device code

Please and thank you

brrrrooooooo chiiillllll out why you gota be so like this (Next time you show a picture with code please delete it. Speaking of which I joined to see if it was active) no need to be :smirk:

i’m sorry, i do not know what a trigger clock is.

I didn’t mean to sound rude, I was just typing fast and had a lot to say (sorry), but I’ll get a guide for the Trigger Clock:

It’s where you have 2 triggers constanly triggering each other, but one has a delay. You could also use one wire repeater instead of Trigger. Triggers may be scary to use at first, but make your life way better once you understand them.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.