How to Make Admin Options (Punishing People) See Post 17

You could also make the zone in the spawn area check for your name. But you will have to use the same name over and over again. This could also be used for giving boosts to players.

Maybe credit the previous guides?

What previous guides?

You should try average number polls.

difficulty
0 voters

I did, but some people keep doing 11’s, and I can’t find who did it.

Just go with what you think the guide is.

Ok now. Somebody put a 0…

Bump. I love how this is essentially the same mechanic as voting, but nobody noticed this one. This my most revolutionary guide ever.

1 Like

This is really good!

Ok…how is there so many varying difficulties voted?? and nice guide!

Fantasitic Guide! :slight_smile: I haven’t been active on gimkit due to some personal issues, but this is my enw account asmy old was lost due to a 2FA issue.

1 Like

Thanks! 2FA is just annoying. Anyways, this guide uses player IDs.

FOR PEOPLE USING THIS GUIDE:
The ones in the guide don’t work, so use the iterative player IDs in here:

Could you help me implement this system live rn?

What do you need help with?

Implementing this guide inside of my Call Of Duty Knockoff. also need help with some map design as I am terrible with it.

Is this for admin options or for picking other players? Because a different guide works better for everyone being able to pick certain players.

I wanna implement this guide. I already have an admin options system for both the host and admins, but I just thought of an Idea to turn my call of duty game into a 60 player kitpvp server. I just need help with map design. Are you a member of the wix site. Cause I wanna message you a code on there.

I’m not that good at map design. Maybe make a help post with screenshots?

Ok thanks ill go ahead and try that

1 Like

Bump because just as helpful as voting guide and because I used it

1 Like