How to Make a Working Keyboard (Difficulty: ⬛)

AAH. I love this but so many steps…(T-T)

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

bump it actually 4-5 ish also this guide has improved better than before.

3 Likes

wowa
kool guide
but uh…
memory issues

1 Like

bumpy bump bump. extra words for no reason maybe try out another forum if you just want drama or something fun to happen.

2 Likes

fire keyboard frfrfrfrfr

3 Likes

I suggest adding a vid showcase so people can see how it works. Just a suggestion.

How to make it? Or using it?
Also, he won’t be able to edit it. It is LONG overdue…

2 Likes

Both, but mainly for if people need to see whether it is worth spending time for, or not.

But anyway, this guide is SO EPIC!

3 Likes

If you think this is epic, I would want to give you a showcase link for one where you can type it instead of pressing buttons.

1 Like

How are you going to keybind in gimkit?

Just… Wow. this guide is incredible and looks like it took way more time than I would ever be patient enough to give for this topic. 10/10 5 stars elaborate, complex and I have no words save WOW.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

I will have a when answer correct check for if answer is then add the property and then the answer. I mean, I am thinking of when answer is and then a text in block code, basically anything on the keyboard. I will have to ask the mods.

How are you going to detect the question?

1 Like

How and were did you find the time to do this

1 Like

Cool! Maybe I will try it sometime if I ever muster up the patience to read that whole thing😂

1 Like

I applaud your ideas and eagerness to tackle this problem, however, it is currently impossible to keybind in gimkit, so if you can make this breakthrough, than it would be a discovery that helped many people.

Keep it up!

2 Likes

Why is the difficulty box empty?