How to make a weapon selling machine that doesn't take up loads of space and sells all of your weapons not just a certain type (If possible each sell for a different price)

I need help making a weapon selling machine that doesn’t take up loads of space and sells all of your weapons not just a certain type for one of my maps, I have a system were you can buy one weapon and sell that weapon at a vending machine either above or below it but this is taking up a lot of space becuase I plan on/am using every weapon and rarity in the game. So I need one vending machine that sells any weapon in the slot (only 1 weapon slot and 35 possible weapons.)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Try using checkers and negative item granters

2 Likes

Thank you!! I hope I am welcomed and a productive member of the community!!

2 Likes

Ok I will try that thank you

Wait but how? I have been working on this map for a few weeks now but with the space issue ivehad to restart.

It just takes up a lot of space…

Are screenshots required for you guys to have more info to help me?

Welcome to the forum! Have the checker check if you have more than one of a weapon. If the check passes, connect the checker to an item granter that grants -1 of the item and an item granter that grants money. Also connect the checker to a wire repeater (check passes->_) Connect the wire repeater to the checker. Have a checker like this for every weapon and connect a button to them.

Vending machines might take up less memory than this though.

1 Like

I have tried multiple different ways but they all lead to I need a separate vending machine for every weapon I would like to sell.

Welcome to the forums, @ThatGim
Make sure to check out new-user-must-read and forum-tips

1 Like

Ok I will try this in just a minute but I have to go somewhere, if this is truly the solution I will mark it as the solution whenever I get back and try it out. And thank you for welcoming me!!

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Wait how do you make an item granter take away an item?

@NavyCatZ is there a way to make it so it only uses like up to a max of 5 becuase if I did it your way I would require 35 for every weapon and rarity?

Negative(-) then whatever number

2 Likes

I think you could do the five checks (which is the max) so you’d need seven checkers

2 Likes

Seven checks for each weapon but then x5 each for the rarity

hmm then i guess do seven checkers, one for each weapon, after each check, channel to a item granter which removes the item… LOTS of item granters tho

1 Like

Yea, I am going to do a few more test with other types of devices.

1 Like

Just vending machines may be more memory efficient. Let me check.

Nope, it isn’t

1 Like