How to make a turtle | Difficulty 0/10

be careful you might find yourself being eaten by aubec and blizzy like @BreathTaking! and soon me and @ClicClac

3 Likes

I dont really want to eat a chess board, but lets get back on-topic

3 Likes

Ok…is there a good way to miniaturize the turtle? or have from different views? a different look like forward left right and backwards…unless the chessboard is a chocolate one like from the kane chronicles I believe is what the series is called… (rick riordan book series of 3)

1 Like

yeah, I bet you could just make the barriers smaller while building it, and you can build it the other way if you want

read my bio, im not in the mood for chessboards, only foxes, wolves and all that

2 Likes

ohhh so you hunting us while blizzy takes a quick detour to eat @ClicClac! @WolfTechnology run they found us!!

4 Likes

noice turtle blizzy

1 Like

i love the turtle. the turtle is my life,

no one knew about my newly formed WOV(world organization of the void) (@I_Like_Props, @TheCentaursHoof, @smil.eface5) UNTIL NOW!!!
i have the dragon proof shields around the yorks :smiley: do you want any @Legobuilder? we could initiate some trade

2 Likes

cool turtle! the guide is easy to understand as well! : D

2 Likes

Thanks, @VoidFluffy!

Turns into tiny beetle… Craws through shield… Steals all the yorks

1 Like

NOPE NOPE NOPE

void tendril grabs yorks back
THIS IS WAR!!!

thanks, @Blizzy!

2 Likes

Oh no all the yorks are gone!

1 Like

WOV doesn’t notice secret bee behind them, bee takes 5 yorks, no one can catch it. WOV loses 5 yorks. Only 5.

Also, @Magenta_Dragon, Love your Among Us map! (Play my soccer one :slight_smile: )

Also, do you want to joln the DOD? @Magenta_Dragon

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll play your soccer map right now. Brb.

1 Like

WOV will give 30 yorks for an alliance/truce.
Benefits:
more armies
more yorks for both organizations

Thats a good soccer game! Nice job!

Sure Ill j0in DOD @Blizzy! Where is it? Is it on wix or smth?

1 Like

Dangerous Organization of Dragons
(i did my research)

2 Likes

@Blizzy? do you accept?
Animation 3 - 2023-12-09  22-51-37

1 Like

@Legobuilder i was told to speak to you abt joining the wow organization, whats it gotta take for me to become a member >: ]

1 Like

Great guide! I suggest making the brown lines thinner.

@VoidFluffy i can trade for the yorks
i have sour patch kids
8 yorks for a box of sour patch?
-The WOW
(World Organization of Water)

1 Like