How to Make a Starting Line for a Race Gamemode (Difficulty: 🟧)

Nice guide!I love how you made the traffic lights like in mario kart and other games.

1 Like

Thanks so much! This took me a couple days, so it’s really nice to have positive feedback!

2 Likes

This is a great guide! This can be extremely useful! Just a thought though, what would be the Gimkit equivalent of kart customization, drifting, MT’s, and the rocket start?

2 Likes

Wow, great guide! I love all of the optional steps to make it even better.

2 Likes

Maybe different speed modifiers but personalized sticky zones or other obstacles, and if gimkit adds changing player skin like in snowy survival for kart customization. For drifting maybe hidden triggers on the outside of the turn with temporary speed boost. Rocket start possibly a starting inventory with a movement meter, and you have to use a specific amount of the item to get a speed boost when the game starts? Also, what is an MT?

2 Likes

this is a great guide! i would like but out of them! the effort and time you put in must have been phenomenal

I’m actually working on a Mario Kart map, so I appreciate any help.
Mario Kart Confusion Please Help

Mini turbo. If you haven’t figured it out by now, I play Mariokart.

2 Likes

Maybe depending on how many triggers you trigger you get a speed boost, or when you trigger the trigger it increments a counter every second

2 Likes

Same, I just haven’t in a while and I’d never heard it called MT (my skill issue)

That’s a really good idea! If I ever make a Mariokart gamemode I’ll keep that in mind

2 Likes

@NavyCatZ navycatz_rate post
(Because I’m bored)

I call it a blue-level drift.

Blue, then red/orange, then purple(if you have auto-steer off)

Yo this is a great guide! Nice creativity man!

Thanks!

2 Likes

This is cool! I’ll definitly be using this for my racing game!

I started racing and bumped into this guide…

burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp
burmp

That was a lot, wasn’t it… anyways, here’s a medal for reading that: :medal_sports:
have a nice day!

1 Like

bump!