How to make a Sentry Knockout game! (Difficulty: 🟩)

Organization Of Awesome Hydras. Check VWOOMS bio for info on POET.

1 Like

Cool! Sorry, but as a mythology nerd/expert, I’m sorry to tell you that Hydras aren’t related to dragons. Dragons can’t regrow heads, and Hydras don’t have breath weapons. :dragon_face:

An alliance may be possible if the senior Dragon Lords (a little bit of lore fyi) deem it so, though. They both somewhat resemble lizards.

I CAN’T REGROW HEADS. (Only grow completely new ones) I HAVE BREATH POWERS. (All Acid, one can use fire, one can use ice breath, I can use water. Jets of Water )

2 Likes

Such as? What breath weapons? Hydras can vomit acid, but that’s really it. Interesting - you must be from a different Realm (see my bio’s lore to understand the reference) than I’m used to. What do u think of my bio lore?

1 Like

Please get back on topic.

2 Likes

Good point, California_Love.

1 Like

this is a reminder that this is off-topic, please chat in the discrod server to keep chatting​:point_up::nerd_face: (also im at school)
heheh

3 Likes

Ok.

2 Likes

I like it. My realm… is gone. It was destroyed. I alone survived along with some pieces of my homeworld.

1 Like

No more chatting, ok?

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, @Dark_Hydra. If u want to chat, feel free to use the chat box in my blog (the link in my bio).

Let’s just let this close now. Bye!

Blizzy probably wouldn’t want to be on this. You can’t force her to come.
Just use Gimkit101’s link and do that. Otherwise, consider this as a warning.

1 Like

Ok. Sorry. (I can’t seem to have anyone j0in or anyone else ally with OOAH…)

Well, maybe you should stop asking.
Not to be rude, but sometimes allies aren’t the best.

Now I’M getting off-topic! Argh. (removed)
Nevermind, though.

2 Likes

bump real :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Don’t bump unless it has been 5 days since the last activity. @Cellofive taught me that. (I actually thought he [or you if your reading this] was a bot or AI at first! :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Ok :skull:

1 Like