💛 How To Make a Gate

To be completely honest, this is literally just me trying to show everyone my fancy gate- :sweat_smile:

Unlike most of my guides, this one isn’t broken down into small steps.

☁ How To

I used 5 metal poles and a text box for the big arch thing. For the columns, you can you the ones in the game, but I used 6 barriers and a text box (each). For the doors I used 4 bicycle racks and 1 metal pole.

For the cloud things I used a bunch of barriers.

💛 Note

My game is lags really badly when I click on layers, but that’s probably because of a) the gate or b) the vines (from my other guide)

Hopefully this was somewhat understandable enough… :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Nice guide!

I read very fast.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice… would be a pain if you had to make this functional… i need to vent [my feelings] now…

2 Likes

Thank you! :grin:
Yes, I can definitely agree with that! Though it would definitely be doable…

1 Like

That IS a nice gate…

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s so pretty! Good guide.

1 Like

Wow. That gate looks awesome! Looks like a heaven gate lol…

2 Likes

I love this gate! It’s a really creative approach to creating a white version of the stone columns we have!
Sidenote: don’t forget to make the alpha of your barriers 1.0, they’re a little see through!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah… that was the reference… :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!!! I usually leave my barriers like that cause I personally hate the alpha at 1.0… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

nice art guide!

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

So cool! I wish I could make barrier art like that :sob:

2 Likes

Thank you! You can, you just need to practice! Practice makes perfect (well almost perfect)! :wink:

3 Likes

Nice guide! It looks really pretty!

1 Like

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!!! :smirk: :grin:

1 Like

I agree. This is a really good guide! ( I love the fox gim that you have :slight_smile: )

1 Like