How to make a "friendly" sentry (difficulty 1/10 or šŸŸ¦ )

Okā€¦

@Blizzy that says if off barrier will be invisible, I want the barrier to be on and transparent

mk so whatā€™s the rating for my cool ways to decorate your custom bosses? @StacheIsTaken

that means that if you pick on or off

what?

Basically like an on and off switch for if you want it to be visible or not

yeah I said that, but if you are making a game where you need teams thatā€™s not so helpful, @StacheIsTaken

no, Its saying if the barrier is turned off (meaning the barrier wonā€™t collide) then be invisible it has nothing to do with the barrier being invisible or visible while on

well, Iā€™ve done it a couple of times and it didnā€™t turn the whole barrier off. Ima double check

it doesnā€™t really matter though? both ways makes in invisibleā€¦

yea :sunglasses:

2 Likes

honestly I had no idea that visible in-game option in barriers was a thing to be honest

@StacheIsTaken I feel like this rating thing can get offensive, so please be careful with it

1 Like

Yeah I agree. (Thatā€™s also how GimAI got banned but they are a relic of the past now.) Now letā€™s get back on topic. Also, nice guide @Aubec7! This is especially useful for new users.

2 Likes

Offensive?! So I have to give them all 10/10?!
Fine, Iā€™ll stop, for the sake of being kind (and not getting banned).

1 Like

100% a 9/10! Itā€™s amazing and I learn things every day. 9/10 because we tend to get off-topic (some by me) and it got blocked :frowning:

No, I donā€™t think he meant it like that.
I think he thought that from your wording.

NavyCatZ did that a few months ago (I think July-August) because it was dead.

Letā€™s get back on-topic now.

4 Likes

I think I posted that in August, but my point still stands.

6 Likes

mini-guide that tag is mostly for forum-related guides; We donā€™t really use it much anymore

1 Like

Letā€™s just not make ratings anymore, it can hurt some peopleā€™s feelings, and may get you banned. @StacheIsTaken
On topic of the guide, this is excellent! I will be using this!

2 Likes

Much agreed