How to make a FishTank | Difficulty 0/10

@StacheIsTaken who criticized u now if anything ur trying to do it to someone and u called urself the new flash if anything ur only dash and i was only responding to u what do u mean trying to act as if its my problem and i never said i didnt nor did i want u to feel bad u was just doing to muchalso bro not u trying to be that guy

and im not the one in the wrong i left it alone its you that brought it back up

letā€™s get back on topic, shall we?

3 Likes

i agree

dont worry im not saying anything rude im just doing this for fun

Great idea! lets get on topic like one more off topic and someone is probably gonna flag itā€¦ and nice guide!

1 Like

Youā€™re WHAT??? For FUN??? Ok donā€™t answer this I donā€™t want to continue being off-topic

3 Likes

Hello STOP CHECKING THESE BLURS IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING

STOP BEING OFF-TOPIC

2 Likes

YES

4 Likes

Nice guide! Maybe you could add some seaweed with alien plants or a diving helmet with props/barriers

2 Likes

@StacheIsTaken please stop being rude. you can get flagged again.

1 Like

Iā€™ll add that to the Ideas section

1 Like

My last reply was 9 hrs ago and if anyone is being rude, itā€™s @HiMoThYjustgoated.
Now please stop saying that Iā€™m being rude because that forces me to respond which is off-topic.

3 Likes

im not going to go back and fourth with you just stop being off topic

Do you any stuff that will help me improve this guide? Also, I am not the one being off-topic. If you have nothing else to do, please stop.

3 Likes

Why did you credit @Frozen_Cursor? Heā€™s been banned for a long time.

Frozen cursor made an art guide about this before blizzy.

2 Likes

Itā€™s blizzy. Not blitzy.

2 Likes

Nice guide! Just an idea for the bubbles, you could use checkpoints! (They look like stars inside of bubbles)

2 Likes

have you tried making sea monsters