How to make a FishTank | Difficulty 0/10

Buddy, I’m member. I can see your edited post.

5 Likes

So can everyone else…

2 Likes

Yeah, please stop

image Don’t blame me

3 Likes

I flagged it too.

Not trying to be mean, just trying to keep the peace.

4 Likes

Btw @Blizzy , amazing guide! I love it!

5 Likes

I like this guide it’s short and simple, but also amazing guide that is also easy to understand, especially for beginners! Great guide @Blizzy!

5 Likes

Amazing guide @Blizzy. Also @StacheIsTaken please don’t get off topic or rude because you can get flagged.

5 Likes

too late…

1 Like

@StacheIsTaken bro stop playing the victim just delete ur posts and leave this topic alone

6 Likes

I was never playing the victim…
I admit to the world: I AM GUILTY
Satisfied?
I deleted the only post that went too far and I admit that it was :black_flag: worthy
Now what did I say that made you think that I was playing victim, please quote it out, I wanna know.
Also, what do you mean by finally? No one asked for me to apologize and this was your first post @HiMoThYjustgoated.
I’m sorry and now let’s get back on topic

5 Likes

Finally anyways,
if you put the terrain as water whats going to be the other parts do you have to make the floor

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure she layered the terrain.

2 Likes

oh okay (has to use this

1 Like

IT LOOKS SO GOOD!! Great guide (you could also add art in the title if u want?)

6 Likes

It’s already labeled art.

2 Likes

I meant in the title cause some guides have “Difficulty= :white_large_square:

3 Likes

Added it.
Also, I just realized the Difficulty thing is not only useful for sorting guides but new users can search a guide by Difficulty according to what Difficulty they’re interested in or their level.

5 Likes

That is something I never realized!!!

3 Likes

Wait could you add dificulties on my guides because idk hot to make a poll?

4 Likes

Click the :gear: in the top left of your textbox when making a post and click “Build Poll.”

4 Likes