How to make a finish counter displayed at the end 2/10

Not a player counter. It ends the game once 5 people have completed it. And may have some drawbacks, but I’ll leave those for you innovators. It is really simple and allows players to see amongst everyone how many people completed the game. NOTE: YOU CAN ALSO USE BUTTONS IN PLACE OF ZONE FOR MEMORY.

You will need:

• 1 Property labeled “finishers”
  • 1 End of Game Widget
  • 1 Counter
  • 1 zone
  • 1 End Game (not pictured)

Let’s start with the zone. You only need to do 1 thing to it: when player enters zone, transmit on finishedPlayer as seen below.

Then the counter. Increment the counter on finishedPlayer. Then go to the property tab. Make it update the property “finishers.” Set the target to 5 as well, and when it reaches the target, make it transmit on “finishers=5.” We’ll get to that later. The property “finishers” should be a number with a default value of 0.

Apply the settings below to the End of Game Widget.

Now the end game should activate on “finishers=5.”

You’re done! That was simple! It teaches you the value of the property, how the counter and property work well with each other, and how a set of 5 devices can do amazing things without block code. This basic mechanism without the end game and end-of-game widget can be used for many other things. Please find any bugs and I will fix them ASAP. Also reply any uses you find. Thanks for checking in! (first guide in a while…)

Noice guide

1 Like

Already someone read through it lol. I gotta make my guides longer…

No I just read fast

even though there are WAY more faster reader than me here in the forums

1 Like

good job! this is very cool but at the same time simple enough for most ppl to make!

I just wanted to see if you would press this

1 Like

if its useful simple guides are great
I set it up to get pinged for new guides so I see all the new ones I like the ones with good quality

This can also be modified to make almost anything with properties and a EGW. (end of game widget) Super helpful!

1 Like

One of 2 decent guides I’ve made. Thx for feedback!

1 Like

Good job man keep up the guides!

1 Like

thanks for the encouragement! please check poll at end of guide.

Make more guides

2 Likes