How to make a Farming Game?

I have no idea how to make a Farming Game as well as the system to make the farming work. Can someone pls help me by telling me how to do it with pictures or even helping me work on it in the gimkit map all together? Thank you whoever is able to help.

1 Like

Here is a guide:

[ :newspaper: ] Resources For Farming - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

To make fields, go to the crafting table device and switch t’s appearance to the tilled land. It could make an interactive experience like farmchain.

Also, seeds. They are annoying. Another idea is using tractors to “teleport” you (with hidden teleporters) to different parts of the map.

Crafting table device and crafting recipe device.

If you need help then you can ping me. Just remember, codes aren’t allowed here.

That’s what I said. I still think it is a good idea. Set up seeds, and then have them craft something.

@Txme_Lxss ( Off-Topic, ik, but… )

1 Like

hey so do you think that tomorrow Tuesday at 11:15am Central Time You can get on So You can Help me make my map. If so thanks. Also if you can pls tell me right now how to be able to let you in the gimkit map.

1 Like

I might be able to make it. (No promises) I think the best way would be to use padlet.

I will Just take a picture of the code and send it to you at 11:08 to 11:10 A.M and you just check at 11:15 am central time

I’m pretty sure that’s not allowed, so I think the best way is to use padlet.

I do not have padlet and I do not know how to get it

Then put the link in Canva or something like it I guess.

I have the link of padlet done here it is
https://padlet.com/majones51/breakout-link/eo1R47MjYENWqZDL-1OL2bZnWmVLWbaK3

I will send the code in it just give me one sec

You should probably delete the link to the padlet now.

k
how do I do that? Pls let me know

Press the pencil icon

I just earased post if that is fine