How to make a drop chance from knocking out sentries (old forum)

Items you will need: Sentry, X amount of item granters (The more you put the more items could possibly spawn), X amount of knockout managers(How ever many item granters you put is how much knockout mangers you should put), and wires which you will press Z for and connect them. Wires and not very mobile friendly, so I suggest you do this on a device that has a mouse.

1. Place down a sentry and configure it to your liking
  2. Place down a knockout manager and an item granter (Remember: match the ratio of item spawners to knockout mangers). You are going to wire those all up like this: Sentry > Wire > Knockout Manger (Sentry knocked out → Activate Manager) > Wire > Item Granter (Target Knocked out → Grant Item)
  3. You’re all done with the wiring, now just click on the knockout manager and go to “All options” > Grant Item > Item > Drop Chance > Set Amount
  4. You’re all done! Have fun with your new RNG item drop chance! If you have any problems please comment and if you liked this guide and want to see more please like! Thanks!
5 Likes

Or you could set in the sentry settings drop chance to random

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I do when I help my friends make a game

1 Like

I’m just making a guide for people who want the sentries to have different drop chances.

2 Likes

Also bump. (hope this isn’t considered spam)

1 Like

drop bump

1 Like

I think they removed the setting recently though.

1 Like

B U M P
B U M P
B U M P
B U M P
B U M P
B U M P
B U M P
B U M P
B U M P
B U M P
B U M P