How to make a clicker game! Difficulty 9/10 [ 🟥 ] WIP ish

It depends on what the owner thinks, so just go with what you think is best

1 Like

I made so much money and then a button showed up for me to bump stuff and I did so ya…

3 Likes

I’ve also made a clicker game and I want to know can you afk money

1 Like

I explain that in the CPS system part.

2 Likes

Made a game called “coral clicker” which inspired me to make my account, Thanks I used this guide, it was really helpful!

10 Likes

New to the forums, and I find this very helpful. However, I’m currently trying to make a tycoon-ish game where you use 4 different resources. Is there a way to make this but with multiple resources while also being memory efficient? There are 14 different bases in the game I am creating, and I am already at 48% memory. I may be open to showing pictures soon once I prepare a big reveal of what my game will be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

5 Likes

Hmm, vending machines would help instead of triggers, I think you can make an are in the middle ( maybe a specific area) and o use less memory.
Edit : I meant zones and overlays

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @spikelord!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @spikelord!!!

1 Like

Welcome To the forums! We hope you’ll find it nice here, @spikelord !

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @spikelord !!

1 Like

I am not sure, however, if you split all your upgrades where there are certain ones you have to use a single rescource, then you should be good. You could use a button, and a checker, along with a item granter for the reward. Block code is absolutely necessary.

2 Likes

Clicker Bumper:

2 Likes

two questions:

1. why did you make all the properties into variables before doing operations on them?
  2. why is this 9.5/10 lol

nice guide tho!

1 Like

I followed this guide for Gim Jam 2023, and it was so easy, this was before I knew ANYTHING about block code

1 Like

Isn’t this a 4/10

1 Like

@ImAgimkitFan please don’t edit this guide.
It’s @VALUEX’s private property and he only made it a wiki to have an infinite editing time limit.

2 Likes

ok sorry about that.

1 Like
  1. I prefer converting properties into variables always(if applicable).
  2. Mainly because people voted 11/10 and 8/10 as a tie, so half is 9.5/10.

Thanks!

1 Like

Not really, kind of because of the extense of block code and game mechanism use. Also: it is mainly a high difficulty because of what people have voted, personally: it’s now more of a 6/10.

1 Like