How to make a button that upgrades your weapon tier. Difficulty 🟧

First, you will need;
Vending Machine x4
Game Overlay x4
Item Granter x8
Wire Repeater x8

Set down a vending machine and make sure the settings look like this;

Next, copy that 3 times. (you should have 4 total)
Next, set down your game overlay. The settings should look like this;

Copy and change the visible on game start to “no”
Next, copy the one with no visibility on game start 2 more times
After that, your going to place down your item granters. Place down 4 wire repeaters in between every pair. Half of the item granters are going to be set to -1 and then the weapon it takes away. The other half are the upgrades. Now, wire the wire repeaters to each pair of item granters. Set them to “grant item”. It should look like this;

Next, place the remaining 4 wire repeaters next to each game overlay. The whole thing should look like this;

After that, set the item granters on the left of each pair like this, but change the item rarity so each item granter takes away a different rarity;

Next, set the right sides of the pair to the rarity that is one higher than the one you just took away. It should look like this;

Now, wire the game overlays to their respective vending machines. It should be “button pressed” to “attempt to purchase”. Like this;

Next wire each vending machine to the wire repeater that is unused. Set it to “item purchased”. It should look like this;

Next, wire the repeaters back to their overlay and select “hide overlay” like this;

After that wire the repeaters to the overlays on the left of them and set them to “show overlay” like this;

Now, wire each wire repeater to the one below it like this;

Congrats, you’re done!
If you found this helpful please :heart: !
This is my first Community Guide, please tell me anything you liked or think I can improve on. Thanks!
-RandomKid

23 Likes

Nice guide! This could be very helpful!

4 Likes

great guide!

2 Likes

Thx so much for the support!

2 Likes

Bump (tryna get 10 likes)

3 Likes

10th like!
congrats!

3 Likes

Thx!

1 Like

thx for the help i fixed it!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

bumpers

3 Likes

I was literally looking for his guide, thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks @Vortex-Mist (also everyone I was gone so that is why I was inactive)

3 Likes

Welcome back, @RandomKid!

1 Like

Thx @wingwave !

No problem!

3 Likes

Reusable bump!

2 Likes

I did something like this but with checkers.

New reusable bump!

that doesnt work

1 Like

What kind of checkers? Checkers like the device, or checkers like the board game?

3 Likes

The device. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like