How to make a button that only the host gets to teleport everyone somewhere

In my map, there is a lobby and I want it so that when the host (host only) presses the overlay button, it teleports everyone somewhere.

Lifecycle → game overlay (button). Button pressed, relay → teleporter.

1 Like

umm so for the button itself relay and have it so that the relay is hooked up to the teleporter and have the button so that it triggers the relay

1 Like

Lifecycle (Game Start) Event Occurs > Show Overlay

Make sure the shown/hidden overlay scope is player and is not active on game start.

Now connect the overlay to a Relay.

Button Pressed > Trigger Relay

Connect the Relay to a Teleporter

Relay Trigger > Teleport Player here

You’re done!

2 Likes

Will it make it so only the host can do it?

Yes.
If it works, don’t forget to mark a solution!

2 Likes

Okay let me put it in my map thank you!

1 Like

What this does is activate a button for the host only, and if the button is pressed, it teleports all players to the teleporter.

2 Likes

thanks for explaining :slight_smile:

Ye listen to click clac

1 Like

ClicClac is smart :slight_smile:

It’s spelled ClicClac.

4 Likes

Is that even posible?

How will it teleport everyone to the teleporter then?

1 Like

Ok I got it. Have a spawn pad in the game but set it to host only. Now put down a button and wire it to a button game overlay with has a content scope of player not global. Now wire the game overlay to a teleporter. Have the teleporter’s target group be anything. Place down another teleporter in your desired location with the group name as the target group name for the other teleporter. Now wire the game overlay to an relay with an aduince of everyone. Now wire the relah to the teleporter as: relay triggered → teleport player to target group. And if you want the button overlay to dissiaspear when clicked wire the game overlay to a wire repeater. Have it like this: game overlay clicked → run wire pulse. Then wire the wire repeater to the overlay: run wire pulse → deactivate overlay. And that should work. @Mr.Tomato did it work?

2 Likes

Is it still not working?

1 Like

I am sorry couldn’t test it, I have a LOT of homework so will try tomorrow (which is around 5 PM CST)

1 Like

This will help me with my many modes in one map thingy.

1 Like