How to make a border patrol system/prison check system (Difficulty 3/10 or 🟩 )

Its ok, just a heads up the amount of information on the fandom is a bit… well…overwhelming. And Doge is the no season, Artic is the Winter season the rest are unknown.

It has all the info about gims, stickers, trails, game modes, the lore about gimkit, and all of the unreleased items and modes. Pretty neat.

Yeah that is true Dodge is no season but there are only 4 spots left in the fox five and there are only 4 seasons. So just wondering

Yeah and I am thinking on trying to make a wolf gim and send it to gimkit, thats how doge was made, the first fan made gim.

Wait dodge was the first fan made gim. Also yeah that would be great for a wolf gim.

So if you want to colab on it i would be fine with it.

yep it says it on the fandom. he was sent as a drawing and a letter this was before the kid knew about email so it got picked.

Oh yeah I have a friend who is a expert coder / concept artist so if you sent me some are I could show him and he could make any changes a=unless your picture is good enough then he’ll just send it back

but yeah I’d like to collab to make a wolf gim

1 Like

Ok I will have to make it, but I will try to send the finished product to you. I can message you directly on the GCC Forum https://gimkitcommunitycentral.discourse.group/invites/yBZZ1gqqAD it allows codes and off-topic chatting.

Ok I will say you and me made it and I also have Josh of Gimkits direct email so we have a higher chance.

ok good cause I don’t have Josh’s email

Its not easy to get i guess.

I love the arctic fox!
(Now they just need a wolf :slight_smile: )

Yeah so me and viper are going to make one and send it to josh.

Yay! Thanks so much! (can you do blue eyes?)

I don’t know, the main color will be gray and the secondary will be black the eyes we are torn on.

Blue or brown would be most realistic

All wolves are born with blue eyes but they can change color as they mature

Ok so brown… or blue… i will test them both, thanks for the help!