- First, you must put down a life-cycle device down (can be anywhere on your map).
- Then, switch event to “Player knocked out”
- After this, make it so that when a player gets knocked out, transmit on “Switch Team”
(channel name can be your choice)
- Next, put down a team switcher device
- Then, change switch strategy to specific team
- After this, make sure the team the player will switch to is spectators
- Lastly, make this event happen when the channel name (as stated in step 3) is broadcasted
The default team mode is FFA, so could you just give everyone a weapon and make the weapon delete when you die?
this is already in the gimkit documentation thing
I know that. I’m just re-stating it here
Yes, you can give everyone a weapon as soon as they spawn. You can also make it so that they lose their weapon when they die.
They give you a gist of the rules.
While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the
If you need help with anything, just ask!
After all, this is a Community Forum
Welcome to the forum, @xqi! I hope you like it here!
Welcome to the forum, @xqi !