How to make a banana in Gimkit creative : ) [⬜️]

Don’t worry, it’s a joke. :smile:

5 Likes

ik lolz
alr back on topic

6 Likes

:frowning: banana crashed my gim map now I can’t re enter the map again. Nooooo i had to delete my map i work really hard on. Just a joke but i did delete the map do to lag from little amount of banana. lol

Me chilling with bananas :banana:

13 Likes

I’m not sure what to do with you yet… I’ll let you go this time, but I hope you like bananas more in the future.

7 Likes

Wow, everyone is going bananas with this topic, huh? =)

9 Likes

Bro really gave the most basic guide :skull:

3 Likes

Most basic, but probably most well-known.

6 Likes

uh ik off topic but why was frozen cursor silenced?

3 Likes

Some things that happened in october
They were suspended since october - february 1st also

5 Likes

I like bananas :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

wrong post

anyways bump

3 Likes

Not really needed, but well deserved.

6 Likes

If your gonna bump a topic early bump it without saying bump

5 Likes

It doesn’t really make much of a difference. The function is the same, and besides, Fersion had content other than the bump as well, so it doesn’t matter.

6 Likes

this is kinda off topic, but how do you bump something without bumping it?

6 Likes

don’t. the whole point of bumping is to bring up topics that haven’t been seen in a while. And there is no rule anymore, so there can be no “too early”.

8 Likes

[old weird glitch with with replying happened]

6 Likes

How do you do that backward text?

4 Likes

probs some kind of text converter

3 Likes

Oh, ok. (I had no idea those existed)

3 Likes