How to make a banana in Gimkit creative : ) [⬜]

Bump.

31 Likes

This must be bumped. It is THE OG best art guide.

33 Likes

bumple bee

to the next editor: hi :D

38 Likes

bump
also why do all of like the first 10 replies on this have so many likes

edit: also omg this bump is 21 days later
nice

26 Likes

It’s a good banana, but, like…
that good? really?

lmao cool banana sir

25 likes on the post itself yeah

33 Likes

That’s the total likes in all of the posts in the topic, not the likes in the topic itself.
It is still pretty high though.

26 Likes

big metal banana. yippee!
(note! i am back after what happened yesterday. Quick Revive,get on topic

21 Likes

Hello again.Nice guide @Frozen_cursor

18 Likes

Okay.

16 Likes

Hey, try not to post off topic, @mold

18 Likes

We love the Bananma.

19 Likes

This is AWESOME. The best Gim-Banana I’ve ever seen.

16 Likes

Welcome to the forums @RoyalTalor_Alt !
Make sure to check out new-user-must-read and forum-tips

16 Likes

Oh I am @therealroyaltalor, this is my alt account incase I lose my other. I was just testing it. Thank you though.

14 Likes

No problem

14 Likes

Try not to post using your alt, since alt accounts are not allowed.

15 Likes

Let’s stay on-topic, everyone.

17 Likes

i don’t understand why did he make a banana and why does it have so many views and likes

12 Likes
11 Likes

None of us know…

If we had the secrets of this man, life would be amazing. But we are forced to sit back and stare at his marvelous banana, looking at a world we cannot even imagine.

Ah, bananas, the delightful fruit that hails from the tropical realms! These elongated wonders, with their vibrant yellow hue and smooth, curvaceous exterior, are a true testament to the bountiful offerings of nature. Their luscious flesh, encased within a protective peel, presents a delightful contrast of creamy texture and subtly sweet flavor. Whether enjoyed on their own, blended into a refreshing smoothie, or incorporated into a delectable dessert, bananas never fail to satiate one’s culinary desires. Their versatility knows no bounds, as they effortlessly lend themselves to both savory and sweet dishes, adding a touch of tropical bliss to any gastronomic creation. Before you flag me, this is a bump of bananas. Truly, bananas are a gift from the heavens, a delectable treat that brings joy to the palate and nourishment to the body. So, embrace the humble banana, for it is a fruit fit for kings and peasants alike, a treasure that should never be overlooked in the realm of culinary delights. Long live the banana, the golden ambassador of tropical tastiness! And perhaps, dare I say, a banana taco would be a culinary fusion that could bring forth a new era of gastronomic ecstasy.

44 Likes