How to make a ball the only thing that cannot go through a area, but by bouncing back

Okay, this is probably a bug, so I would not be surprised if this will be gone tomorrow. All you need is:
Screenshot 2024-05-19 9.06.30 AM

So take your prop and set:
Screenshot 2024-05-19 9.07.18 AM
Screenshot 2024-05-19 9.07.24 AM
Now if you sho.ot the barrier,

You can also have a sentry do it really fast when you teleport and teleport back. You want the sentry to be at max stats so it does it quickly. Also make sure the sentry is on the opposite side of the prop and when you teleport out it deactivates.

If you hit the ball into where the prop was, it will bounce back, not re-spawning or going away! But miraculously when you sho.ot or walk through nothing happens! It’s like normal, try it yourself!

Did you like this guide?

• Yes
  • Meh
  • No
0 voters
2 Likes

Do not listen to Gimsolver alt. This guide is good, and you should know that. Gimsolver alt has been doxxing GimSolver, who is suspended.
GimSolver is a well-known user on the forums that got suspended until August. This user is not a good person, and they are trying to extend GimSolver’s ban. Do not listen to him.

2 Likes

???

Please
I don’t like him at all

:+1:

All I got from that tiny text was:
Screenshot 2024-05-19 9.28.31 AM

But This is getting off-topic so I am not going to talk about the text anymore.

post it into google.
“I don’t like him at all”

I just thought… You can use this for maps, so there is a confusing thing or invisible barrier. Also you can use this to make odd shaped ways that the ball cannot fit through!