How to make a a item failsafe/or barrierless item spawner vending machine

so what i mean by item failsafe is if a player is not supposed to have a specific item yet or has used glitch methods to get it early in game it will respawn them and take the specific item away and it will do this each time regardless of how much they try to get the item b4 they´re supposed to
but so on and so forth here is the actuall guide so first start off with 2 triggers and properties
make one of them a true/false property and the other a number property also make all of the devices player scoped
Screenshot 2024-01-10 9.18.00 AM
then put this block c0de in the top one and make it trigger upon receiving on
¨bought weapon¨
Screenshot 2024-01-10 9.19.30 AM

Screenshot 2024-01-10 9.19.53 AM
now place down an IIM (inventory item manager) and set it to track the amount of the specific item you want and make it update the number property then make the number property transmit on ¨check ¨ once updated
Screenshot 2024-01-10 9.22.56 AM
now make this block c0de in the bottom trigger that will trigger upon receiving on
¨check ¨ and have a delay of 0.1
Screenshot 2024-01-10 9.25.36 AM

Screenshot 2024-01-10 9.25.49 AM
and place a respawn device that respawns player on well… the respawn channel
and the make a basic vending machine thats not visible and transmits on channel ¨bought weapon¨ once item has been purchased what this will do is it will set the true/false property to true (btw make sure that property has a default of false)and then place an item spawner and then the finished product should look like this (ignore the notification devices i just prefer my vending machines with notifications) oh and one last thing! make sure you have a negative item granter that takes away the specific item when receiving on ¨respawn¨

i got bored so i thought i would make somethin a bit more fancy and complicated so i hope this guide helps you! (hoping i didnt copy someone)

Bro blinking in the guide.

You can use trigger activation states to bypass using blocks to make the if statement.

1 Like

ooo fancy guide! Good job!

1 Like

Bermp

1 Like