How to insert my own cosmetic into a sentry

is there a way to insert your own cosmetic into a sentry.

No you cannot. Sentry skin options are only limited to:
Sentry Robot, Green Evil Plant and Pink Evil Plant.
However there is a glitch (i think it only applies for the host) where the sentry has a normal gim skin (a random-skin color is chosen)
It normally happens when you lag or as soon as you open your game, you start it.

1 Like

You could place a ladybug or spider above it. Text would also work
Also, Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Please mark a solution!

2 Likes

You could use pixel art.

3 Likes

Just slap down some props on top of them

If you activate and deactivate it fast enough, its skin won’t show, but it will still shoot, and you can put pixel art or a prop on top of it. This does make the sentry kind of op though

It also creates a lot of lag.

Welcome to the community @ecraig5871. I have just read your bio and it is to imformational. Please change it so it does not show or tell your age, grade, or any other person info other than yoru hobbies or intrest. Thank you for j0ining the forum and again, Welcome!

1 Like

It also shows your location and what you look like, you might want to change that @ecraig5871.

wolf tech only

*informational, *personal, *your, *interest

2 Likes

It is not possible for you to get a gim on a sentry, but as @WhereIsMyHat and @NextLevel said, you can put stickers and text and etc on the sentry. If the sentry is on top, make sure to use the layers option.
Welcome to the forum!

@ecraig5871, please refer to the replies above about personal info and mark a solution.

I changed my information.Thank you for the heads up.

I don’t think you have changed your information yet. It still shows lots of personal info. Did you press save changes?

Your profile banner also seems to show your face, so you should definitely change that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.