How to get brain rot (making a SKIBIDI toilet)

I’m really late, but I decided to do something funny for April fools, even though I’m 3 days late :skull: and I didn’t partake in it…

Heres a guide on how to get brain rot though! We will be making a SKIBIDI toilet or whatever they are called… Little Timmy will be happy.

So here are the steps. Sentry for reference. Get the toilet emoji :toilet: and make the font size 140.
Screenshot 2024-04-04 1.21.44 PM

Add a barrier next like this.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 1.22.47 PM

Next, add another barrier.
Screenshot 2024-04-04 1.23.44 PM
Then, copy what I do. I use a parenthesis for the smile and barriers for eyes.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 1.27.46 PM
I hope you hated this guide, I lost brain cells just making this, don’t complain it’s short, it’s my April fools special lol, since I don’t think there was any April fools guides. But I hope you really hated this SKIBIDI toilet guide, and I hope you regain some brain cells for what I have caused is irreversible. But thanks for reading. :brain:

Rip Cellofive, he’s gonna be having nightmares now lol. Apologies for the braincells lost.
Sorry FersionSpeedy, lol.

7 Likes

why didn’t you post this on actual april fools?

3 Likes

Noooooooooooo
Imma have nightmares now

You’ve betrayed us.

NOT a nice guide.
/j

I despise this guide and everything in it. Take my upvote and be done with it.
Edit: Sidenote, cool art, nice guide

I didn’t have anything funny

plus I was busy on the actual April fools and needed to do this because I HAVE to partake in April fools lol

sorry, lol.

1 Like

Also, “skibidi” means evil, so the toilet should not be smiling

don’t be so skibidi Cellofive! It’ll be fine. Don’t wanna lose more braincells looking at it.

also, I’m sorry FersionSpeedy lol

Me: shroom

enough internet and roasting cringe roblox stories for today

Wow, that’s—new.
Nice guide.
:rofl: Yes, I will have nightmares now…

Skibidi rules. I like Skibidi toilets.

Noice except where’s the hair? It’s bald kibidi toilet

man why did you have to do this

1 Like

would’ve been better on april fools’

but my brain is now:

2 Likes

My version of skibidi toilet:

3 Likes

What if you made a fake sentry and made it bigger to trick us? :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I disagree with everything this guide stands for and anyone who follows its instructions deserves the horrible brainrot contained within.

10 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

lovely!

1 Like