How to eat a tractor in gimkit 2.0 (Difficulty 1/10 or 🟩 )

I find this suspicious

yummy!

2 Likes

(Uncommanded Rate)
Hey @craftking12, Argo Here
First of all, Unrealistic and Funny tutorial, to be honest, who would eat a whole tractor :skull:. Second, I actually like this tutorial! The fact that your showing people how to eat things in gimkit can be very useful since (I think) there is fruit in Gimkit!
What you did well
You did well with what you showed in the images! The device options and the wire screen that you displayed was a good idea to show!
What you could improve on
Realism :skull: (I’m joking)
Final Rating
My final rating will be a suprising 10/10!. This is vital for battle royale games and I’m happy that you showed this, so you deserved it!
Cheers
@Argo77

4 Likes

This is the best guide

1 Like

This is more like a 1/10

This is the most stunning guide I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

best guide of all time

3 Likes

bump and i think this is a -10/10 aka… :green_apple:?

id say its more of a :carpentry_saw:/10 (2/10)

I think it slays.Brb ima go eat a tractor.No, seriously i would’ve never known how to do this, now im starting a how much can you eat from big to small stuff in creative, where you just try to buy all the speed upgrades and stuff like that and then you try to get to the end and once you eat the last one you win!

Sounds interesting! If I may make a suggestion, you could use an xp system like in this guide but using buttons instead of sentries. This would make it so you grow after eating a certain amount.

Don’t think I’ll really need to make a game with tractors that i can eat, but nice job! You are very creative!

1 Like

LOL!
:laughing:
This so funny!
Me can’t stp!
hahahahahha.
sigh
GREAT JOB, @craftking12!

Thanks I always needed a guide for this. My freind always asks to eat the tractors on my map.

2 Likes

thank you i always wanted to know how to eat a tractor

3 Likes

I love tractors, thanks for the guide!

1 Like

I still luv how they worded the title. Also BUMP

3 Likes

Why would any sane person eat a tractor…

I LOVE EATING TRACTORS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO YUMMY!
Uh…

Do you like eating tractors or not?