How to Become a GimAvenger or a Guardian of the Gimaxy

That sounds great!

3 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

nice research man
though of course i knew that already :grinning:

3 Likes

You could be the forum’s resident expert on verse and write all of your comments in varying types of poetically structured format :]

… or you could smite rule-breakers with bouts of uncontrollably nonsensical delusions and maybe even the occasional case of mad cow disease (’ ._.)

2 Likes

I think I’ll stick with free-verse lol

2 Likes

you do you (maybe we’ll have a user tasked with disease-inciting sometime in the glorious future)

2 Likes

Nice profile picture.
Though of course I knew that already :smile:

1 Like

I wanna spread disease

1 Like

thatnks @mysz !
your one (ones) are cool

1 Like

ummmmmmm…
are you joking??

1 Like

As the GimVenger (GimaVenger (GimVendor) (GimVenge) (GimGen-er) (GimDor.js)) of stuff, I would say that it’s well within your capabilities

1 Like

*GimAvenger

1 Like

Sort of - it would be funny to confuse somebody by only speaking in rhyme (and then explaining that you’re doing it because you’re ‘the GimAvenger of poetry’), but I don’t really expect anyone to go to the effort to make it happen.

1 Like

uhhhhh
i think @Apoll02 should stick to the gurdian of the sun
and me the gimavenger of fire, ice and palm trees

1 Like

I would be ice because that’s my thing in other worlds, but I think I’ll just stick to venture and vengeance (I would say that I’m the Avenger of Avengers, but nobody would understand the reference)

2 Likes

Does anyone already have the one i came up with its: “Guardian of past and future”

1 Like

@Zypheir That would make perfect sense, because to the forum you are the perfect moderator :rofl:

3 Likes

I never said anything about no diseases

2 Likes

@WhoAmI already took time, you could ask him.

2 Likes

Alr thanks @ClicClac :smiley:

1 Like