How to add jumps to my game

i need help trying to add jumps to my game so people can jump

Welcome to the forum! Currently there is no easy way to do this but here are some guides:

1 Like

You can’t currently make a DLD-Style-Platformer but Josh said it would be releasing soon so stay on the lookout for that.

Welcome to the forums! @cunningham!

Don’t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

After all, this is a Community Forum :robot: !

2 Likes

Be sure to mark a solution if your question has been answered!

I hate to break it to you, but you can’t jump.yet.Also, dont forget that j0in codes are not allowed and to clip them out of screenshots!Otherwise, welcome @cunningham !

You can’t make a DLD style, but you can try to simulate it. And welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community @cunningham! Be sure to mark a solution if there is one. :slight_smile:

Welcome @cunningham, you can’t do it as of right now, josh said that MAYBE he will add this to GKC.

1 Like

So currently, there isn’t a Platformer Option for GimKit Creative, but you can stimulate jumping.

jumping is not possible but you can use this guide to help. Josh may add jumping soon. How to simulate jumping in GKC | Difficulty: 2/10 🟩
Remember to mark a solution if your question is answered. :white_check_mark: