How much each gadget's attack power is

so in this guide i will be talking about how much each gadget can fire for (so like how much damage each gadget does) it will go from the zapper-quantum portal, uncommon to legendary, how long it takes to reload and how many times it take to blast it before it reloads, and finally what it uses to reload. So let’s start.

Blaster

the blaster (which originated in Blastball) is one of the few weapons that you can hold down and it shoot without you having to click it multiple times, the blaster uses medium shards, takes 1 second to reload

common- 20 shoot power uses 16 shards before reload, 240 damage until it has to reload.
uncommon-23 shoot power, uses 16 shards before reload, 368 damage until it has to reload.
Rare- 26 shoot power uses 20 shards before reload, 520 damage until it has to reload.
Epic- 29 shoot power uses 24 shards before reload, 696 damage until it has to reload.
Legendary- 32 shoot power 28 shard before reload, 896 damage until it has to reload.

zapper

The zapper is another one of the weaponds that you can hold down and it shoots without clicking mutable times. the Zapper uses light shards and takes 1 second to reload

common- 14 shoot power uses 12 shards before reload, 168 damage until it has to reload.
uncommon- 16 shoot power uses 14 shards before reload, 224 damage until it has to reload.
Rare-18 shoot power uses 16 shards before reload, 288 damage until it has to reload.
Epic- 20 shoot power uses 18 shards before reload, 360 damage until it has to reload.
Legendary- 22 shoot power uses 20 shards before reload, 440 damage until it has to reload.

Snowbrawl luncher

this weapon which originated in the game Snowbrawl is very useful in games you are not able to hold it down, you have to keep clicking it. It uses snowballs, it takes 1 second to reload.

Common- 28 shoot power uses 12 snowballs before reload, 336 damage until it has to reload.
Uncommon- 30 shoot uses 14 snowballs before reload, 420 damage until it has to reload.
Rare- 32 shoot before reload, 16 snowballs before reload, 512 damage until it has to reload.
Epic- 34 shoot before reload, 18 snowballs before reload, 612 damage until it has to reload.
Legendary- 36 shoot power, 20 snowballs before reload, 720 damage until it has to reload.

slingshot

This weapon is fast, and my personal favorite, the sling shot uses Medium shards to use them, it takes 4 seconds to reload, there is a little separation from when you shoot it to when you can shoot it again. you can’t hold it down.

Common- 60 shoot power, 5 medium shards before reload, 300 damage until it has to reload
Uncommon- 66 shoot power, 6 medium shards before reload, 396 damage until it has to reload.
Rare- 72 shoot power, 7 medium shards before reload, 504 damage until it has to reload.
Epic- 78 shoot power, 8 heavy shards before reload, 624 damage until it has to reload.
Legendary- 84 shoot power, 10 light shards before reload, 840 damage until it has to reload.

P.M.L

This is the P.M.L this is not my favorite it uses Medium shards, it takes 4 seconds to reload, there is a little separation in the shots, you can’t hold it down and it keeps shooting the muffins.

Common- 44 shoot power, 12 medium shards before reload, 528 damage until it has to reload.
Uncommon- 51 shoot power, 12 medium shards before reload, 612 damage until it has to reload.
Rare- 58 shoot power, 12 medium shards before reload, 696 damage until it has to reload.
Epic- 65 shoot power, 12 medium shards before reload, 780 damage until it has to reload.
Legendary- 72 shoot power, 12 medium shards before reload, 864 damage until it has to reload.

Evil Eye

this weapon does massive power. it uses heavy shards, it takes 4 seconds to reload. there shouldn’t be any separation between shots. you can’t hold it down, you have to keep clicking

Common- 72 shoot power, 4 medium shards before reload. 288 damage until it has to reload.
Uncommon- 80 shoot power, 4 medium shards before reload. 320 damage until it has to reload.
Rare- 88 shoot power, 4 medium shards before reload. 352 damage until it has to reload.
Epic- 96 shoot power, 4 medium shards before reload. 384 damage until it has to reload.
Legendary- 104 shoot power, 4 medium shards before reload. 416 damage until it has to reload.

Quantom portal

this one is not one of my favorites, in fact it is my least favorite, it does a lot of damage but it’s so slow. it uses heavy shards, it takes 1 second to reload. you can’t hold it down because it only uses 1 heavy shard, BETTER ON NONE MOVING TARGETS!!

Common- 184 shoot power, 1 heavy shard before reload, damage until it has to reload.
Uncommon- 196 shoot power, 1 heavy shard before reload, 196 damage until it has to reload.
Rare- 208 shoot power, 1 heavy shard before reload, 208 damage until it has to reload.
Epic- 220 shoot power, 1 heavy shard before reload, 220 damage until it has to reload.
Legendary- 232 shoot power, 1 heavy shard before reload, 232 damage until it has to reload.

Wooden wand

When the game One Way out was first added, most people didn’t even know this was added. It shoots sums fast and takes medium shards. and take 2.5 seconds to reload.

Common- 20 shoot power, 20 medium shards before reload, 400 damage until it has to reload.
Uncommon- 24 shoot power, 22 medium shards before reload, 528 damage until it has to reload.
Rare- 28 shoot power, 24 medium shards before reload, 672 damage until it has to reload.
Epic- 32 shoot power, 26 medium shards before reload, 832 damage until it has to reload.
Legendary- 36 shoot power, medium shards before reload, 1008 damage until it has to reload.

welp that’s all of the weapons in the game. if you liked this guide, please put a like. :heart:

which weapon do you think is the greatest now?

• Zapper
  • Blaster
  • Slingshot
  • P.M.L
  • Evil Eye
  • Quantum Portal
  • Wooden wand
0 voters

(please tell me if i should add anything)

2 Likes

Very helpful guide @CoolGimkitPlayer!

1 Like

um…

1 Like

you know i looked for like 10 mins and i did not see these guides :roll_eyes:

@CoolGimkitPlayer you can find similar guides by searching up keywords, such as for instance, since this guide is about damage, search up weapons…

ok, i guess i over looked it, shoud i delete the guide? this took me like 45 mins

nah leave it its ok leave it for other people who stumble upon your tutorial dont let your effort be wasted

1 Like