How is my very legal thumbnail?

No really they are made outside of GKC and if that was the case than why is there a ban?

sorry, i didn’t see the original post, so I didn’t know it was asking for critisism, i made an inference on the title.

But my point still stands: If the question is not asking for help building in GKC, it’s against the rules and is likely to be flagged.

Thumbnail posts were kinda ignored for a while, but people have started to realize that there against the rules (and also just making the forum a dump)

It is asking for help in the way of how i could improve for my next thumbnail

but the forum isn’t for help with thumbnails, it for help with mechanics in games

And these forums are made FOR GKC.

And GKC only.

So you’ve admitted that “they are outside of GKC”, and the forums are for GKC only, so THAT is why there is a community-imposed “ban” on them.

also i mean look

this is from the forum hypocrisy thing

1 Like

What is your point with this?

Pretty sure I wrote down my point very clearly - Thumbnails are banned because you even admitted that they are outside of GKC and the forums are for GKC only.

1 Like

And how does this post support what you’re saying?

I built the thumbnail in GKC so by technicality it is GKC related

How they want thumbnails banned so i made one in GKC to get around it

Bro found a loophole in the GKC forums

1 Like

Still you have to abide by the rules, the only way to post a thumbnail is by requesting one like how @mikey did. @Mikey put his thumbnail than asked if someone could make a better one for him. if your not doing than you should post your thumbnail for “Good Criticism” on the wix.
Going back to making a new game

1 Like

Wix is blocked on my Chromebook

Ask people in real life.

2 Likes

Looks great man if you ever want a custom thumbnail i could help you!

previous work all hand done!

Im going to make you a surprise senor panda it will be ready in a day or two

you talking to me mate?

yep be ready to be blown away

there’s only 1 (red) panda here blud