How do you make someone a ghost when they die

um i dont think so but u can make it so that the other people when they die watch other living people

1 Like

You can’t currently do this but you can use transparent gims like kooly or glass half full

1 Like

Also Welcome to the Forums! @it_be_a_pikachu

I suggest reading guides in new-user-must-read and forum-tips.
If you need help with a problem, mention a person ( @ ) with “Regular” next to their Name. They can help you with in-depth or hard concepts and mechanics.

2 Likes

Why can Regulars only help? You’re practicly saying that we’re no help.

1 Like

@it_be_a_pikachu
Level: :green_square:

Required Items:
-Knockout Manager
-Team Switcher

You can put a knockout manager and wire it to a team switcher. Also remember to have the knockout manager target as player. : target knocked out → switch player to configured team. (Don’t mind everything in the backround tho)

Have the team switcher like this. :arrow_down:

And that should work. The knocked out player would be a spectator. Also welcome to Fourms!

2 Likes

I’m sorry if that offended you, I didn’t mean to make it sound that way. I meant was that if you need help with a problem, you can mention a person that has “regular” next to their name because they can help with hard concepts, I didn’t say “only regulars can help you” although yeah i messed up the wording i re-edited it now.

2 Likes

How do you get the regular title?

1 Like
1 Like

All good

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @it_be_a_pikachu! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

Remember to mark a solution to avoid clutter!

(that’s my welcome now, @Haiasi)

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

By the way, the idea tag is for people asking for game ideas.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @it_be_a_pikachu!

1 Like

Welcome to forums @it_be_a_pikachu

This is an alt account from and old one
I know all about this place

@it_be_a_pikachu Did my tutorial help? If it did remember to mark it as a solution to prevent off topic and clutter! Thanks!

is there a way to make a laser beam move toward you if you take to long?

Please make a seperate topic about this. Thank you.

1 Like

I think they wanted it to be like among us ghosts, so players can still move around.

Thats not possiable yet.