How do you make it so you can answer questions when you are on your hand? (like when you get energy in capture the flag)

I am trying to make a Bedwars but I am stuck. How do you make it so you can answer questions when you are on your hand? (like when you get energy in capture the flag)

first welcome to the forms, and second, are you talking about when your holding a blaster and you can awnsere questions without going to the first slot?

You will need a game overlay on either the top right or left (if on bottom, it gets removed to show the ammo count)

so i’m testing it out and my game overlay is not showing up

I want to know how to make it so you can answer questions as soon as you spawn into the game without a questioner/question pad.

so i fighured it out, you have to have the ‘game ovelay’ into button mode and wire to to the ‘questionire’ and put it ‘button pressed-open question anwsering screen’

And thanks for welcoming me CoolGimkitPlayer.

1 Like

does this help you?

Yes! Thanks a lot. I am very grateful.

oh and you can put the @ sign in front of a name to make so the person your talking about can confront you about it.

please mark it as solution :slight_smile: have a nice day

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.