How Do You Make a Timer?

Did you draw it yourself?

1 Like

Yeah, on Kleki.

1 Like

lol I saw that

1 Like

In all honesty, Kleki is my favorite. It has an S-tier filling tool, and the site lets your personal style come out and express itself.

1 Like

Agreed.
And thanks to @NavyCatZ to introducing it to me!

1 Like

I’m still mad it doesn’t have a fuzzy tool. Also, the transform option sucks because the window to do it in is so small lol. I agree the filling tool is pretty good tho.

1 Like

… do you want to draw fuzzy dragons? I just use the noise tool.

1 Like

The fuzzy tool allows you to use your mouse to circle an object and adjust it.

1 Like

That does sound useful. How do you get consistent with character shapes? I once drew 64 penguins for bio class, and the ones that I was trying to make look the same were different. Any tips would be appreciated.

1 Like

If you kind of want to cheat, you can copy the layer, and use the transform tool to move the penguin (make sure the penguin was drawn on a separate layer.) Once you reach the layer limit, merge some of the layers and repeat the process.

2 Likes

i use ibis paint x, the amount of tools and other stuff are quite overwhelming but it gets the job done and its easier for me to draw other objects like trees, leaves, and clouds

5 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind. I REALLY like the sub-style I used on my current pfp though.

2 Likes

I would have used sketchbook pro, but it’s preinstalled on the computer I don’t draw on. The reason why I don’t use this computer to draw is that 1, my other “universal” stylus sucks, and 2, the stylus that is exclusive to the drawing computer has pressure sensitivity, and oh boy is that satisfying to use.

3 Likes

Can Kleki do GIFs?
I made this one on Piskel in like 10 minutes
Mario Walking

1 Like

No, but ig you can download multiple pictures and put them in adobe or soemthing

1 Like

Why are you “Totally Offline”?

1 Like

@ClicClac is @Bowser_Jr an alt that gives free likes?

1 Like

It’s totally not suspicious that they’ve only liked ClicClac’s posts. Hmmmmmm

1 Like

u and @Im_Pretty_Cool are new regulars!!!

5 Likes

YAYYYYYYY

4 Likes