How do you make a Pop-up show up for EVERYONE (globally) at a CERTAIN TIME (like a counter clock)?

Pls help, the pop-up wont show up for everyone.

2 Likes

Connect whatever triggers the pop-up to a relay set to all players then connect that to the pop-up. Would you like an explanation for how this works?

Don’t you just need a lifecycle, repeater, counter, and a relay for this?

2 Likes

and a popup

1 Like

Make a all player relay that relays when the time happens. Connect the relay to the popup. Relay Trigger - Open Popup

I think that there’s a scope in the popup all options.

No. That’s just for the text.

Yes please, I would like to understand the mechanic so I could apply it to other things. Also thanks for the response.

Let’s say you have a button that opens a popup.
The thing is, you want the popup to show for everyone, not just the person who pressed it.
So, we connect the button to a Relay (it is a device that can send signals like popups, notifications or overlays only to certain teams or a random player from a specific team)
Now, we connect the relay to a Popup.
This makes it so the popup will open to all players and can change to the configured setting of the relay.

2 Likes

This is the full system, the basic rundown is the trigger begins the what I call pseudo-repeater which is just a wire repeater where one of them has a delay. Then every 1 second this repeater increments a counter which is used as a timer which waits until 15 repeats before relaying the message to everyone. Hope this helped.

Don’t forget to mark a solution, @Gimkiter28!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! It worked!

I’m glad it did! I recommend incorporating relays into your maps often and learning more about them since they are very useful.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.