How do you do the tutorials with disco bot and how to not get flagged

How do you start both of the tutorials with the disco bot and how do you not get flagged for replying to the disco bot?

Please only use those tags for guides. When you first create your account there should be a discobot message in your notifications. After you do that one you can mention @discobot START ADVANCED TUTORIAL but without the caps.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Only use discobot commands in the private message you’ll receive when you create your account. By the way, the mods said forum questions are considered off topic so either ask a mod instead or make this a side question.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I am not bothered by the fact that I am unknown. I am bothered when I do not know others. — Confucius

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

what if you deleted that

The discobot messages would still show.

Don’t use brackets. Look in your notifications then do that command in the private message the bot sent you, not here.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.