How do you create a button that is only used once?

I tried using a wire repeater but it didn’t work.

2 Likes

Have the button do a relay and set it to a certain team.

1 Like

It should work.
What are the wires?
The button should be connected to the wire repeater and back.

1 Like

When the button is pressed it broadcast on “test” and then go on avaibility and make it deactivate on “test”

1 Like

Connect the button to a vending machine, button pressed >> attempt to purchase item, Vending machine to same button, item purchased >> deactivate button

and make the vending machine cost zero cash or something

OH, for a button that can be used once. Whatever you want it to give, whenever it is given it deactivates the button.

1 Like

or you can do what @aviatonmedia said

just wire it to a counter, so when counter reaches 1 which is one use, a wire will deactivate the button. Try that, its simple and should work.

1 Like

Yeah, @WolfTechnology’s idea will probably work.

2 Likes

Here you go this can work. Also make sure button is set to activated on start

(Also dont mind progress learning open I’m taking a test)

1 Like

@I_Like_Props, there are many method’s but the one @aviatonmedia said is the easiest and less memory

You should crop some of your image out. It gives personal information.
OK, back on-topic. Use his idea.

I think there is a setting for this in the button tho, or am I confused?

Yes, it should work, but are use sure it will still transmit its function as well as disabeling itself?

1 Like

Or maybe just have the button send a message when it is pressed and use the same channel to deactivate it?

1 Like

I think you’re confuse but you can make it broadcast a message which will deactivate the button like aviaton said

Nope, there isn’t.
Also, all of these answers will work actually, they just differ in memory and the relay is if you want it to be a one-time use for a certain team.

1 Like

That’s what aviaton said

Yes, it will.

1 Like