How do I make it so that I can be invincible to other players but they can still shoot each other?

How do I make it so that I can be invincible to other players but they can still shoot each other?

The best thing I can think of is having the player trigger a repeater set to 0.5 seconds, then the repeater triggers a health granter that continuously grants heath and shield. Not sure of an exact alternative, sorry.

1 Like

That’ll work I suppose

Make sure to mark a solution!

The only problem with this is if your health is below 238 or so, you can still fall to quantum portals and you will always be able to be knocked out by lasers.

Now that I think of it, would a wire repeater clock work?

Yes, as well as trigger clocks. Wire repeater clocks are what I use for default for regen.

so, you could set max shield to 5000. make sure they only spawn with like a small amount of it.
Place down a lifecycle and wire it to a health granter with it set to give shield.
since game start lifecycles only send to the host, only you will get the shield. Remember to add a regeneration system too. you can use the repeater that Navy said and wire it to the lifecycle too.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.