How do i make it so a barrel gets refilled after use

so basically i have these loot barrels that you get weapons from and i need it so that once they get looted they are empty for about 20 secs then they refill with more loot for the next person and I NEED IT TO BE EFFICIENT TO USE FOR LARGE AMOUNTS OF BARRELS TOO!! like 10 or 20 that i can spread across a large map without wasting a whole ton of memory
(i need help :sob:)

Could you please explain it farther?

sure!
so basically i have these loot barrels that you get weapons from and i need it so that once they get looted they are empty for about 20 secs then they refill with more loot for the next person

You could make it so it is connected to a trigger so that when it gets deactivated it triggers use whatever trigger delay you want the when triggered activate again.

1 Like

thank you very much !!

and there goes my solution :sob:

but yeah basically this

1 Like

No problem just make sure you mark a solution.

1 Like

Sorry bro you can get the next one though :grinning:

thanks for the solution buuut… but would it work for a large amount of barrels ?

Summary

and sorry for taking back the solution

Wait.?!
You can USE barrels?

1 Like

no you can just use buttons connected to item granters

oh yea.

Don’t forget to mark a solution!

I will use a water barrel in this example but you can use an item image if needed.

get a full barrel and an empty one. place the empty barrel directly behind the full one. place an item granter and a button. wire like this:
button clicked-grant item
now wire the item granter to the full barrel like so:
item granted-hide prop
place down a trigger and link it to the prop
prop hidden-trigger
make the trigger delay for however long you want
now link the trigger to the full barrel like so:
triggered-show prop

mark this as a solution if this helps!
I’m not sure if this actually works or not, I just came up with it in my head

1 Like

sorry that isn’t quite what i’m looking for but that’s a good idea i might be able to use for something else thanks for the suggestion though :grin:

ok so first do the simple part. place a Filled barrel and a empty barrel side by side. Then place a trigger down and a button. wire the button to the filled button and it should say hid prop. Then wire that barrel to the trigger and it should say when prop deactivated, trigger. add the delay to 25 seconds and then wire it to the empty barrel. Then have that wire say when trigger activated, show prop.(make sure the empty barrel is set to non visible in the game settings) basically make it a repeated animation that gets activated by a button. There should be a guide on that somewhere…

1 Like

thats helps a bit buuut… um i dont need a visual emty and full barrel (i may add one though)
what i need is a system that deactivates the button hidden under the barrel for about 20 seconds then reactivates it and i need it so the system works for multiple at once

Can you set up a timer system

you can have it disappear and reappear by spawning a new one. but im not exactly sure if wires have that function…

let me look if i can make it rq.

1 Like