How do I make an in game bot that gets rid of game codes from my free build map

I need help making a bot for my wix hosted free build game.
Any ideas?

The bot could also get rid of people with bad names maybe?

Is this about GKC? It doesn’t seem like it.
Edit: nevermind I thought this was about the wix.

1 Like

It is about an in-game bot.

And I did search before I asked.

You technically can’t remove a player in game with devices. However you could try damaging the specified player to death, idk how to do that.
Other than that, there’s no way to make a managing bot.

1 Like

Unfortunately, Gimkit has a botting issue. While there isn’t an easy way to fix these issues, you can voice your concerns to Team Gimkit at hello@gimkit.com

3 Likes

A bot as in AI?
Yeah, for getting rid of people with bad names just check if a players name is the same as an inappropriate name via blocks, they get respawned for all eternity. Like chunky said.

2 Likes

I need some help coding that plz :slight_smile:

Name-linked System (difficulty 2/10) - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative
This can help with what @Kosm0-o suggested

1 Like

It’s best to not waste your memory for a filter that may not 100% work. Again, your best bet is to make Team Gimkit aware about the issue by emailng them. If you really need an anti-bot solution, I suggest looking around for scripts that help fix the issue.

AI isnt rly possible at the moment in gkc.
@Sythic
Calling SlorpusMcGorp to the gcp to ask his question.

Gimkit itself has a name censoring system, but it is hard to actually censor stuff, because people are so creative at joining games with bad names.

So I tested it and lets just say “noob” was a banned name…
if I join the game with the name: “noob” then it automatically changes my name to a friendly thing
but if I join with the name: “nooooooob” then it is NOT censored…

You can try to censor names with block code, but sometimes people use unicode and stuff to get in with bad names so its generally hard…

I would suggest just checking the “players” option in your map every once in a while to remove players with names you find innappropriate

1 Like

For the love of all that’s good, please DO NOT MAKE A CENSORING SYSTEM IN YOUR MAP. Stop suggesting the idea either. This is an issue for Team Gimkit to look into and again you should really make your voice heard by emailing them.

I’d also follow @chrysostom’s suggestion about simply removing the bad named players from your lobby. Things bypass the filter from time to time, and when you see it, you should act by taking the bad apples out and telling Team Gimkit about the issue.

1 Like