How do I make a randomized searcher? (Look Below for Details) PLEASE HELP

Who knows the #1 Ultimate Hide and Go Seek Tag map? Well, in that game, there are designated places to search, say, place 1, place 2, Place 3, all the way up to 18. (Just an example) How do I make a system where RANDOMLY, there can be items in say, 3 of those places? So in summary, how do I make a random chance that you will get a (example) (1 or more) banana(s) out of 15 places that you searched for. Sorry if this is confusing! I don’t know how else to word it. (WYI I might run out of replies.)

2 Likes

when you say items there, do you mean like via item spawners or buttons connected to item granters?

1 Like

Well, buttons so they can search the designated place.

1 Like

I have to leave sorry, hopefully someone else answers your question!

2 Likes

Thanks for trying anyways!

1 Like

Hay @Night_Owl13 if u want we can chat on Google docs
like if u need a thumbnail or ideas or help u then won’t need to make a topic about it you can just easily ask me and I can help you.
if yes then just put your email

Np i understand my parents were the same
ths for marking me as solution

Thanks for asking, but my parents wouldn’t be okay with that. But, I will be sure to tag you in something I think you could help me with. And, I figured it out but thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.