How do i make a meter counter like the one in only up?

In only up there is a meter counter at the top left of the screen. The higher you go the higher the counter is. If this was already something that you guys talked about can you tell me how to do it because i don’t know how to make one.

Hmmm. well I don’t use platformer because I don’t have the season ticket… probably someone else can help with this. Welcome to the Forum @Fourlastdragon!

Welcome to the forums, @Fourlastdragon! When I was using platforming, there wasn’t any device that could do this. The only thing I could think of is using a bunch of zones and a property but that is hard work, tedious, and very memory consuming…

you can’t do it yet. You could put a zone in EVERY ROW OF SPACE, but that would take too much memory. Basically, at this moment, it is pretty much almost gimpossible.

1 Like

Yeah probably just mark a solution if you’ve found your answer

Ha Nice!

2 Likes

i think i might of found the solution. so i was just messing around with the gimkit stuff trying to figure this out too until i found out that if you get the end of game widget, player coordinates thing/device, and the property device and connect them up like how i connected them up (ill give you a google drive link with the pictures in it) it will display a height value at the end of the game! and then you need to modify the the map options so you go Settings>Map Options>Score And then ill show you a picture

Here is the google drive link: Height Helper - Google Drive

and yes i bought season ticket

Ik it’s great that you found a answer, but please don’t necropost, also they haven’t been on since march 24.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, but please don’t necropost

Yooo first post and you already mention ONLY UP! I beat it, fell to the bottom 4 times. Absolute t0rture. Ah frick too late and I necroposted
Kinda their fault for not marking smth