How do I make a Last Standing System where the last player standing wins

How do I make a Last Standing System where the last player standing wins

1 Like

Hey @Argo77, all you need to start this off is a to get a Lifecycle Device, Relay Device, and Counter Device.

Make sure the Event setting in the Lifecycle Device is on Game Start. Wire the Lifecycle Device to the Relay Device. Then, change the Relay Audience setting in the Relay is All Players. Lastly, open up the Counter Device and go to the Target tab. Set Use Target Value to Yes, and then set Target Value to 1. Lastly, wire the Relay Device to the Counter(make sure to get the wire to increment the counter, not decrement or reset).

And now we are done! Well, almost. What I just told you to do above counts how many people are in the game. Now all you have to do is decrement the counter every time someone gets knocked out. Do you have an idea on how to do this? (HINT: a device that has to do with knockouts…)

If you still get stuck, I am more than willing to help you, but I think it would be more beneficial if you learned even more about how to use Gimkit Creative, than just giving you the answer!

4 Likes

Thanks @Lolo,
This helped a lot!
I might make my own guide based on this and credit you!
You deserve more reconision in this community for how much you help!

2 Likes

Thanks@Lolo but I honestly don’t know how to decrement the counter.

That’s fine @chrysostom! I was expecting this, and I appreciate you trying to do it yourself.

Place a Knockout Manager device, and wire it to the Counter device. Select the wire options like so:

Now, every time someone gets knocked out, the counter should decrement! Using the Knockout Manager, you can also put the person who got knocked out into the Spectator Team. If you haven’t done that already, I can help you with that!

If you still need help, I’ll be around! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.